TSLPRB stands for Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board, this board issues notification for the Government jobs in the Telangana state in the police department. The job Recruitment has been started on 11th of January 2016.
Also Read: Shocking! Petrol And Diesel Are Much Cheaper Than Water
Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) issued the notification for the recruitment of 9281 Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable, Constable, Firemen posts etc.
Also Read: 10 Weird Negative Effects Of Social Media On Your Mind
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (Civil) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 1810 vacancies.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (AR) (Men & Women) in Police Department – 2760 vacancies.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (SAR CPL) (Men) in Police Department – 56 vacancies.
- Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) Police Constable (TSSP) (Men) in Police Department – 4065 vacancies.
- Constable (Men) in Special Protection Force (SPF) Department – 174 vacancies.
- Firemen in Telangana State Disaster Response & Fire Services Department – 416 vacancies.
Selection Procedure for TSLPRB:
- 1. Preliminary Written Test
- 2. Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- 3. Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- 4. Final Written Test.
Qualification Criteria For TSLPRB Recruitment:
The online application has been started on 11th January 2016 and the registrations will be closed on 04th February 2016. The candidate, at least need to have educational qualification of ‘Intermediate Board’ or it’s equivalent recognized by the State Government. Anyhow educational qualification is different as per the castes. For More Details you can download Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Notification Here
The age of the candidate should be between 18-25 years for the post I, II, 18 to 33 years for post-III as on 01-07-2015. Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for OBC, SC/ ST candidates & for others as per rules
Also Read: This Video Shows How Knowledge And Attitude Can Give You A Job
Application Fee for Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB):
There is a fee of Rs.400/- INR to be paid by the candidates and SC / ST needs to pay a fee of Rs. 200/- INR. The fee can be paid by Credit/Debit card, Net Banking, AP Online, Meeseva etc.
Also Read: Top 10 Interview Questions With Top 10 Smart Answers
How To Apply For Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB) Jobs 2016:
- Visit the official website of TSLPRB http://www.tslprb.in
- Optional: You can also download Dummy Application to go through the details before applying.
- Click on ‘Apply Online’ for Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board (TSLPRB).
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Click on ‘I Agree’ and continue to filling up the form.
- Fill all the fields properly because it can’t be changed or re-corrected later.
- Pay the application fee as applicable.
- Submit the online form.
- Take the print out for further reference.
Pay Scale or Salary For TSLPRB Posts:
As per the notification the salary or Scale of pay: For Post Code Nos. 21 to 26 is Rs.16,400 to 49,870/-INR.
Also Read: An Open Letter To P.M Narendra Modi From Engineers
Final Words and Conclusion:
Date of Preliminary Written Test is 03-04-2016, Time: 10:00 AM to 01:00 PM. The online application will be closed on 04-02-2016. Fill up the form carefully and have all necessary documents before applying and don’t forget to go through the notification before you apply. You can bookmark us CTRL+D to get regular updates from us on the syllabus and government jobs etc.
Also Read: Top Websites To Get Your Desired Job In Simple Steps