Telangana Police Department or TSLPRB Telangana State Level Police Recruitment Board has issued a notification for the ‘Sub Inspector’ of police. 539 Sub Inspector posts Communications, Fire, Special Protection Force in Telangana state will be appointed. The starting date to apply for TSLPRB Sub Inspector’s post is 10-02-2016. And the applications will be closed on 03-03-2016. The candidates who are interested in the SI post with eligibility criteria can download the form from the TSLPRB official website.
Telangana Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2016:
It’s a good opportunity for the candidates who are interested in the Telangana SI (Sub Inspector)’s post, recently TSLPRB issued notification for Telangana Police Constable’s posts. Age limit, selection procedure, eligibility criteria, physical fitness and pay scale has been mentioned. So grab this opportunity before it goes.
Eligibility Criteria for SI Post:
Qualification for SI: Candidates are applying for TS Police Recruitment (TSLPRB) 2016 should acquire Graduation from recognized Board or University or Institute (example: B.Tech, B.E, B.Com, etc.). More qualification details are available on TSLPRB official website.
Age Limit: The age should be between 18 to 25 years. Anyhow, age varies for SC, ST or BC reservations basis.
Selection Procedure: Candidate needs to qualify all selection rounds to proceed further.
- Pre-preliminary examination
- Physical measurement and Physical efficiency test (PET)
- Final examination
Qualifying in all rounds is mandatory in order to get selected.
Candidates Physical Test for Telangana SI Posts 2016
- Height should be 167.5 cms, for women’s 152.5 cms.
- Chest – should be 84 cms.
- 800 Meters in 170 Seconds
- 100 Meters in 15 Seconds
- Shot put ( 7.26 Kgs) – 5.60 Meters
- High Jump – 1.20 Meters
- Long Jump – 3.80 Meters
- Eye Sight – Distance Vision Right eye 6/6. Left eye 6/6, near vision Right eye 0/5, left 0/5
Online Application Mode through MeeSeva or AP Online, Netbanking or Debit/Credit cards.
Application Fee for Telangana SI Post:
- General – Rs.500/- INR
- Reserved Candidates – Rs.250/- INR If the candidate submits the Application Form Without Photo and signature, the application will be rejected.
Pay Scale or Salary:
- Also Read: Petrol And Diesel Are Much Cheaper Than Water In India
- Also Read: How To Correct Mistakes In Aadhar Card From Your Home
- Also Watch: How Knowledge And Attitude Can Give You A Job
- Also Read: Top 10 Interview Questions With Top 10 Smart Answers
The Pay scale for TSLPRB’s posts is from Rs 26,600 to Rs 70,703/-INR.
How To Apply for Telangana SI Post:
This is quite simple to apply online for Telangana SI Post, just visit the TSLPRB’s official website, you may also get a dummy form to avoid mistakes. Have a look of dummy form and download the application and fill it offline, take a scanned copy of your passport size photograph and signature and upload it and now pay the fee via online payment mode and fill the form completely without making any mistakes and submit it.
Final Words and Conclusion:
The starting date for online application for Telangana SI post is 10-02-2016. The online application will be closed on 03-03-2016. Fill up the form carefully and have all necessary documents before applying and don’t forget to go through the notification before you apply. You can bookmark us CTRL+D to get regular updates from us on the syllabus and government jobs etc.