ePASS which stands for ‘Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships’ which is issued by the state government of Telangana and Andhra Pradesh State. These scholarships are given to the Pre-metric and Post matric students who are eligible: General, OC, OBC, SC, ST etc. B.Tech and B.E students are given the fee-reimbursement so they can apply to get the reimbursement amount by the State government. Before the separation of Telangana it was only ePASS but now it has been categorised as per the states named ‘Telangana ePASS’ and ‘Andhra ePASS’. Here is the procedure of Registration To Apply For ePASS Fresh Scholarships 2016-2017 Procedure for Fee Reimbursement JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), OU(Osmania University) B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA State Scholarship School College for SC, ST, BC, OC and General castes.
Also Read: How To Apply For ePASS Renewal Scholarships 2016-2017 – Apply Online Now (For 2nd, 3rd and 4th or Final years for B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharmacy and 2nd years for M.Tech, M.Pharmacy or MBA)
How To Apply For ePASS Fresh Scholarships:
Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration (2016-17)
Pre-Requirements for Fresh Registrations:
- S.S.C Hall ticket number, year of pass, type of pass(Regular/Supple./CBSE etc.) to access the application
a) Student Aadhaar CARD NUMBER
b) If you do not have Aadhaar Card, go to the nearest Aadhaar Enrollment Centre for enrolment.
c) If you have enrolled for Aadhaar and have Enrolment Number(EID) with you, then verify yourAadhaar Status.
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre
- Income Certificate obtained from Meeseva Centre after 01-04-2016
- Open bank account in any of the Nationalized Banks (Click here for the list of Nationalized Banks). Bank account not required for EBC students.
- Students should have a Mobile Number for receiving ONE TIME PASSWORD for registration of application(Mobile number may belong to the student or any one of his/her family members)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study
- Furnish CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses
- If the student belongs to Intermediate, to register in ePASS, the student has to complete online Admission in BIE(Board of Intermediate Education) Portal by the College Principal
- 2016-17 PMS Applications Registered in ePASS under ‘FRESH’ will be processed subject to college confirmation by the University registrars concerned and also subject to eligibility of the student.
- If there is a gap in study by one student, by discontinuation on health grounds or in other reason, the place of residence of the gap period as given by the MRO critically determine whether a local candidate or not.
Mandatory Documents to be Scanned and Uploaded for FRESH Registration Process for the Academic year 2016-17:
- Latest Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card of the Student
- Bank Pass Book first page( showing student name, Bank Account Number and IFSC code of the Bank Branch(Not required for EBC students)
- STUDY/BONAFIDE CERTIFICATE for the last SEVEN consecutive years of Study(For the students as referred at point no.7 above)
- CET(Common Entrance Test) allotment order for CET courses, example EAMCET.
For Applying The Epass Scholarship Fresh Registration we need some documents for further verifications, All the above documents shall be scanned and uploaded for fresh applications for Fee Reimbursement JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), OU(Osmania University) B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, MBA State Scholarship School College in Telangana (TS) and Andhra Pradesh state.
Application Process for Fresh Registrations:
- Have all the required documents with you as written above.
- Resize all the scanned documents to less than 100kb in the required format like JPEG.
- Go to ePASS website: http://epass.cgg.gov.in (Note: Website works only on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers only)
- Select your state, Scroll down to ‘Student services’ and select ‘Postmatric Scholarships For Fresh Registration (2016-17)
- Now fill up the details as required like SSC pass type, Hall ticket number etc.
- After filling up the details click anywhere in the screen. All the information will be retrieved automatically.
- Fill up and confirm all your details properly.
- Enter the Income certificate and Caste certificate numbers so that the information will automatically be retrieved.
- Upload all required documents (less than 100kb) and enter your phone number and tick mark on ‘I agree’ and proceed to enter verification code than click on ‘Apply’ or ‘Submit’
- You will get a confirmation or verification code on the mobile number you entered, enter that code and you are done.
- Take the prints out your filled details. If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
Take the print out now or save it to pen drive to take print out from any where else (if you don’t have printer). If you have not taken the print of out your filled details than you can get it easily, just go to the ePASS website again, in the right side you will find ‘Print Application/Ack’, click on that and enter details and you can take the print of all the details.
- Reimbursement Application Complete Info – B.Tech, B.Pharm M.Tech, MBA
- Reimbursement Renewal Application Info- B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Pharm MBA
- How To Check ePASS Scholarship Status in Telangana and Andhra States
Now take the signature of your parent or guardian (if required) and must be signed by the student. Attach a xerox copy all the documents as written above and original copies of Income certificate, student bonafide (if and only if required). Have another set of xerox copy with you and submit one in college. Have all the required documents with your before you apply, re-check all the entered information and have a set of xerox copy with your for further use. If you have any doubts or questions on scholarships or procedure to apply scholarships feel free to comment here.
Note: Last date to apply for Fresh applications is (will be udpated soon, stay tuned with us, Follow us on Facebook (All India Word).