ePASS which stands for ‘Electronic Payment and Application System of Scholarships’ which is issued by the state government. These scholarships are given to the lower classes and upper classes which is pre and post metric students in categories like General, OC, OBC, SC, ST etc. B.Tech and B.E students are given the fee-reimbursement so they can apply to get the reimbursement amount by the State government for SC, ST, BC, OC and General castes. Also Check: How To Apply For ePASS Fresh Scholarships 2016-2017 – Apply Online Now
How To Apply For ePASS Renewal Scholarships:
Post-matric Scholarships For Renewal Registrations:
Pre-Requirements for Renewal Registration Process for Academic Year 2016-17:
- In case of change of Bank account, open your Zero balance account in any of the nationalised banks. Bank account not required For EBC students.
- Student should have a Mobile Number for receiving One Time Password for registration (Mobile number may belong to the student or anyone of his/her family members).
Documents to be Scanned compulsorily For Renewal Registration Process for the Academic Year 2016-16:
- Bank Pass Book first page with Bank Account number and IFS Code in case of change.(Not Required For EBC Students)
- Passed/Promoted Marks Memo of Previous year.
- Original Income Affidavit (signed by the Student & the Parent) Download format for affidavit. Note: Scan the affidavit only after signed by the Student & the Parent.
‘Telangana ePASS’ and ‘Andhra ePASS’. Here is the procedure to apply for Registration To Apply For ePASS Renewal Scholarships 2016-2017 Procedure for Fee Reimbursement JNTU (Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad), OU(Osmania University) For 2nd, 3rd and 4th or Final years for B.E, B.Tech, B.Pharm and 2nd years for M.Tech, M.Pharm or MBA State Scholarship School College. Click Here for Fresh applications for B.Tech, B.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Pharm, MBA 1st years.
Application Process for Renewal Registrations:
- Have all the required documents (including scanned documents) with you as written above.
- Resize all the scanned documents to less than 100kb in the required format like JPEG.
- Go to ePASS website: http://epass.cgg.gov.in (Note: Website works only on Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer browsers only)
- Select your state than Scroll Down to ‘Student services’ and select ‘Postmatric Scholarships For Renewal Registration (2016-17)’
- Now fill up the details as required like SSC pass type, Hall ticket number etc.
- After after filling up the details click anywhere in the screen. All the information will be retrieved automatically.
- Click on “Next” to Proceed for application
- Now a screen will appear displaying all your details, confirm your details, if you want to change your bank details or address or anything you can change, if no ignore that.
- Upload those 2/3 scanned documents.
- Confirm your mobile number, check box or click on ‘I agree’ than enter verification code and proceed. Note: If Any Problem in getting Password to Your Mobile, Go to nearest Meeseva/eSeva/APonline Centers For Registering With out Password.
- Take the print out now or save it to pen drive to take print out from any where else (if you don’t have printer)
- If you have not taken the print of out your filled details than you can get it easily, just go to the ePASS website again, in the right side you will find ‘Print Application/Ack’, click on that and enter details and you can take the print of all the details.
- Sign on the application print out wherever required. Have another set of xerox copy with you and submit one in college for process.
Note: Applications has been started and Last date to apply for Renewal applciations is 30-11-2016 For Telangana State and 15-11-2016 for Andhra Pradesh or AP.
- Reimbursement Application Complete Info – B.Tech, B.Pharm M.Tech, MBA
- Reimbursement Renewal Application Info- B.Tech, M.Tech, M.Pharm MBA
- How To Check ePASS Scholarship Status in Telangana and Andhra States
Have all the required documents with your before you apply, re-check all the entered information and have a set of xerox copy with your for further use. If you have any doubts or questions on scholarships or procedure to apply for reimbursement or scholarships feel free to comment here, we will try our best to get back to you as soon possible, do share this website with your friends also.