After the announcement of the currency notes of Rs.500 and 1000 old ones will not be the legal tender, there is exchange process started in the banks whereas started exchanged, some people are facing trouble, lot of trouble to exchange the old currency notes, even it’s tough time for some people who had marriages and other important works and even hospitality is also an issue apart from these according to some media reports few are happy that the black money may be wiped out from the country by this step whereas some political parties and some politicians are against it like Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal. Also Check: Whom You Want to Make Next PM of India in 2019?
By the way till then when you exchange your currency notes, have you observed the new features on the new notes, now it’s time to know all the details to avoid any issues, the complete information in the form of the picture are available from the source finmin.nic.in and news websites. You can check all the details so that it will be beneficial for you in future to identify the currency, the information was available on Reserve Bank of India’s website finmin.nic.in. Few people are saying that there is a GPS chip in new notes which can track the notes location, probably that’s not officially confirmed. This new currency may also have impact on next upcoming Punjab Elections 2017, Goa Elections 2017.
How To Check Your New Rs.500 and Rs.2000 Rupees Notes Are Real or Fake
- See-through register with denominational numeral
- Latent image with denominational numeral
- Denominational numeral in Devnagari
- Portrait of Mahatma Gandhi at the centre
- Micro letters ‘RBI’ and Rs ‘2000’ on the left side of the banknote
- Windowed security thread with inscriptions ‘Bharat’ in Devanagari, RBI and numeral with colour shift. Colour of the thread changes from green to blue when the note is tilted
- Guarantee Clause, Governor’s signature with Promise Clause and RBI emblem towards the right
- Mahatma Gandhi portrait and electrotype watermarks
- Number panel with numerals growing from small to big on the top left side and bottom right side
- Denominational numeral with rupee symbol, the numeral in colour changing ink (green to blue) on bottom right
- Ashoka Pillar emblem on the right
- Horizontal rectangle with Rs 2000 in raised print on the right
- Seven angular bleed lines on the left and right side in raised print
- Year of printing of the note on the left
- Swachh Bharat logo with slogan
- Language panel towards the centre
- Motif of Mangalyaan
- Denomination numeral in Devnagari on right
- Circle with Rs 500 in raised print on the right
- Five angular bleed lines on left and right side in raised print
- Red Fort: an image of the Indian heritage site with Indian flag
The above information is collected from www.hindustantimes.com (source). By this rule, the black money holder will face severe pains, whereas the people who have can deposit their cash with source of money, etc, tax may also applicable on some factors. By the way, give your views in the comment section below and don’t’ forget to follow us on Facebook for more updates on social media and subscribe us for more updates straight to your mail inbox.
There are long queues outside the bank and ATM’s to withdraw money or new notes and the citizens are able to withdraw an amont prescribed and hence this may change later. By the way, give your views in the comment section below and don’t’ forget to follow us on Facebook for more updates on social media and subscribe us for more updates straight to your mail inbox.